Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas day OOTD | Present Haul | Other Antics


Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you have all had/having a lovely day. If you don't celebrate Christmas I hope you are having a great 25th of December.

OOTD

Here is what I wore for the day. After I stayed in my PJ's for opening the presents in the morning.





 Black Dress - New Look £25
Silver Bow - New Look £3
Necklace - Accessorize  - A present from my friend Helen

Present Haul

I am very grateful for all of my gift's. I feel very loved and I appreciate everyone's generosity and kindness.


 Great British Bake off Big Book of Big Baking - I have only read a few pages and some of the recipes look delicious, I can't wait to make them.

We are all completely beside ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler - I am very excited to read this book. I have read some good reviews.

The Little Mermaid - My favourite film when I was a kid. I had it on VHS but never got it on DVD but now I do. I am very happy about it.

Hemp Hand Protecting body shop - I love this hand cream, I use it all the time as I get sore hands and can't really use any other hand cream. I think this is really great for me.

Other Antics

Our living room was such a mess after all the unwrapping of six people but that's all part of the fun! 


 Till dinner we watched films and snoozed. My brother looks so cute (he will kill me later).


My dad did 'napkin face' at dinner to much hilarity.


Dinner Time

Not a brussel sprout in site (for me). My Dad cooked us a lovely meal, we had great company, lovely conversion, if not a bit weird sometimes. That's what our family is like.






Spent the rest of the night watching Doctor Who, Miranda and Call the Midwife. We Skyed with our family that is in New Zealand. Over all it was a pretty perfect day.

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Hope to hear from you soon.

If you didn't have such a great day or if you were working as my cousin was in a hospital. You can spend time with your family or with your friends on any day and make it a special time. It doesn't matter what day it is on. 

Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment