Tuesday 30 December 2014

Camera Obscura - Edinburgh


Me and my friends, Helen and Emma were looking for something interesting to do in Edinburgh that was a bit different from what we normally do. We went to popular tourist attraction Camera Obscura which was really good fun. It was actually a lot better than I expected, there was a lot more stuff to look at than I thought there would be. It was great to be able to interact with some of the exhibits as well, The view of Edinburgh from the roof was breath taking, I wish I could have stayed there longer but it was getting cold and dark so we had to leave.  The only thing I didn't enjoy so much was how busy it was but I think that's just me and it can't be helped because it is so popular. I think I will definitely be taking people back there to enjoy it.



Mirror mazes are always but confusing. I think it walked into a wall a few times!


We got to use lasers to make this picture. I want one of these in my house.



This was very weird. Looking at my friend upside down though this optical illusion.

'And in that moment I swear we were infinite'


It was quite fun watching people in Edinburgh with these cameras. They will never know!


It was funny to see that I am always the one with warm hands and my friends always have cold hands. This thermal camera proves it.


It's like stepping into Alice in Wonderland.



Emma looks so happy and contented with her puppet show.



From the roof top.


Edinburgh Castle and the sunset.











Not really anything to do with the Museum but we saw Grayfriars Bobby on the way home and had to take a picture of him.



No comments:

Post a Comment