Sunday 23 June 2013

Murder-Mystery-Mischief


Hello Blogger Friends,

Sooooorrrrrrreeeeeee that I have been away from blogging for a super long time (five days to be exact but that is still a long time in internet land). Anyways, I have been really busy and stressed out with work stuff but I don't have that job any more which is a story for another day. At least it gives me more time to do what I actually love doing which is talking to you lovely people! 

Side note- I don't think I can do the 30 Day Snap any more because I am so far behind. I am hoping to post everyday though which is exciting and scary for me.

Now that's out of the way onto the actual post. Even though I have been so busy I still had time to go to my friends birthday party. I have mentioned my friend Lydia in my previous post and now she has her own blog! You can have a look at it 'HERE'. It was a Murder Misery theme which if you know how much I am in love with Sherlock then you will understand how much this excited me. Basically what happened was we were having a yummy meal when we were been informed of the 'Murder'. We had to guess which one of us at the table had done it. It was good fun giggling at our stupid names and most of our pathetic attempts at acting. After all the fun we had a little party and got up to our usual mischief and obviously I took squilions of photographs!


I have become a little bit obsessed with cupcake and these were deeelissssioous! Made by Lydia and her family.

My character was supposed to be a 1950's movie star. Still not sure if I pulled off that look? What do you think?


Obviously it wouldn't be a Birthday Party without awkwardly opening your presents in front of everyone!


Get it!? It took me a while to decipher these puns...


Why do I have such weird friends? Only joking! Never a dull moment with this lot!



This the present the group gave Lydia. It reminds me of a fairy tale necklace.


The crew! Still not quite all of us are in this.


Please don't look at my neck for too long! It gets disturbing...


 Selfieception.

Thanks for reading this super long post! I actually think it is the longest post I have ever done. 
What have you beautiful people been doing since I've been away from the internet? Miss all you lovely people in the comments!

Rach xx

7 comments:

  1. You, my dear, look amazing! Glad you had fun at this party, not missing out on your friends is super important! If you like Sherlock you should really consider checking out the original stories if you haven't already. They're not brimming with action and sharp-wit like the series, but exciting to no end.

    xx

    kazetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much m'dear! I am obsessed with anything Sherlock Holmes! So far I have read, The hounds of the baskervilles, A scandal in Bohemia and The final problem. I started with these ones because they were my favourite episodes but I would love to read more. What ones have you read? What are your favourites?
      xxx

      Delete
    2. Hehe, I've read all of them, every single one. My favourite has to be the Hound of Baskerville because that was my first Holmes story ever. But there's actually no story I dislike, I kinda like them all, I guess.
      I'd recommend buying an anthology, there are really cheap and good ones out there. Mine are so battered because I love them so much.

      Delete
  2. I got the same necklace as you :) and what an amazing blog post! love your blog!

    Love, The mind of an exchange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyyy, lovely! You're back! I've missed your posts :) I'm glad you had such a fun time at the party - Murder Mysteries are a right laugh! You and your friends look bloomin' beautiful, too. You pulled off the 50s filmstar look, too :)

    Lots of love,

    Chlo | www.chloodonnell.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete